Friday, December 22, 2006

Happy Holidays!

Yes indeed...it is 2:00 am!! And I just finished my little craft of the evening! My Happy Holidays garland! I shrunk the letters, and printed them out...made copies at staples...cut out each circle, mod podged them to poster board, painted the scallop rims, cut them out again, and glittered the scalloped edges and hung each one from an ornament hanger from some silver rick rack! Easy squeezy..and doesn't it look so fun? Here is a link to Jenny's freebie letters! I plan on making garlands for every single holiday...and Everyday!! Happy Garland making!!
Goodnight friends!
xoxo Jenny

4 comments:

  1. Jenny, what a pretty mantel you have! PLease show us the whole thing ;) I'd love to see ;) Rosemary (in texas! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought one of your adorable mixed media collages.. the one with cupcakes.  It's the sweetest!  No rush... after the holidays whenever you're back in the swing of things.  :)

    Merry Christmas and thanks for your inspiring blog.  I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s... my e-mail address is debdamboise@comcast.net

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is the sweetest these days :) Merry Christmas to you, Jenny! You are a lovely one.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! We absolutely love to hear from you guys...so please leave a comment if the mood strikes you, or if you have any questions for us about a recipe, project, art supply , paint color, etc. Don't panic if your comment doesn't appear right away...we moderate all comments to avoid getting tons of spam. Thanks again!!
xo Jenny & Aaron