Monday, December 11, 2006

Winter Wishes!

Today was spent organizing and adding the finishing touches to many many things. One of them being my piece for the "Winter Wishes" swap. (hosted by the sweet Danielle) It is a 4" x 4" Art Squared wooden plaque. It will be on it's merry way tomorrow morning to a gal named Vicci! I hope she likes it! It isn't your traditional color palette. If you are having a bit of deja vu...yes are correct! is in fact one of the paintings from our new "Winter Wonderland" star ornaments! I thought it would look sweet on a little plaque! Glittered of course! And the sweet lettering is a hand painted font by the fab Aaron (king of hand painted fonts!) He painted them all ..printed them and shrunk them down tiny for me! What a doll! So in fact...this piece is from us both!
Thanks so much for all of the emails about Sis Boom!! Yes truly was as fab as it looks! Actually, even more fab! If you are anywhere near Conn. You must take the trip next year!
I have lots and lots of photos to take of so many amazing goodies, and  gifts galore! I hope to get them all up here for for you...tomorrow!
See you then!
xoxo Jenny


  1. so darling.. wish i had known about that swap. I guess you can't join them all! Happy Holidays.. I am loving all of your pink and aqua treasures.

  2. jenny...this is just beautiful!! i am sure vicci will LOVE it! danielle

  3. Thanks so much for the lovely comments on my blog.  You are too cute!  Your creations are amazing....  I'll be checking back often!
    Jessie (

  4. FABULOUS as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You da' bomb Jenny!

  5. Wow Jenny, the plaque looks adorable.  Your works is just great.  I don't know where you get all of the energy to create so much.  I can only imagine how much fun you had at Sis Boom too...  Have a Merry!  Kim

  6. Your blogtography is very inspiring! Your little plaque is oh so sweet,how lucky tocollaberate with your sweetie! This is such a fun spot to visit.

  7. So sweet - I want to come live in one of those houses!! Congratulations on Inspire Co!! That's just great!!

  8. Um, I think my name is Vicci!!  This is too cute!  Love, love, love your little houses!!  xo-Melfie

  9. And my name is Vicci, too!
    Really, this is too sweet - love it.
    sarah f.


Thanks so much for reading! We absolutely love to hear from you please leave a comment if the mood strikes you, or if you have any questions for us about a recipe, project, art supply , paint color, etc. Don't panic if your comment doesn't appear right away...we moderate all comments to avoid getting tons of spam. Thanks again!!
xo Jenny & Aaron