Friday, January 12, 2007

2006's final farewell!

Ok dolls, I am back...and hopefully this time for good! : )
It has been such a hectic hectic week for us, it is now about regrouping, organizing, and planning. We are both super excited about our newest designs, and have so many ideas swirling around in our heads! Before we move on any further....I know I had promised some more holiday photos to a bunch of you sweetpeas!
So here they are! (before it gets too late)
If you had seen photos of our tree, and holiday decor from last can see what a BIG change this new wall color has made! It took some time..but now I really do love it! I am excited to have a new backdrop to my seasons. I think Spring will be lots of fun! My bunny collection will surely pop against the subtle tan!
First is our dining area, cozy, calm, yet sweet. A happy change for us.
Next, our mantel, a grouping of all things vintagey pink, turquoise, glittery, and fun! also...notice the super sweet ticking stockings from our dear friend Jennifer over at Sis Boom!
Next, a fabulously sweet vintage glass ornament tree in an antiqueteacup that I found on eBay last year!
Then we have, my favorite pink hobnail glass cake stand and dome encasing one of our sweetest vintage cardboard Christmas houses!
Next, two of the most incredible, 100% hand stitched stockings by my sweet sweet friend Rosemarie! The same gal that created the darling tags I had showed you all back in November! Aren't they just fabulous! so much time, and detail! We adore them! Be sure to visit Rosemarie's eBay auctions...she creates some of the sweetest prim Valentine's ever!
Ohh...and my happy happy eBay find! A vintage, handmade felt tree skirt! cream, pink, turquoise, silver, and gold! I was just so so thrilled to find it! I know I am so so late in posting a pic, but Pam G. , was doing a little show and tell during the I had to post a pic! Sorry so late Pam! : )
And last but certainly not least.....these to die for...handmade altered photo ornaments by my amazing friend Laurie Duncan! How fabulous are these little Winter Angels? German glass glitter, vintage crepe, and old photos of family members! So so lovely! I adore these to bits! I will be leaving them up all winter!
So there you go...The holidays are officially over! We are now onto Winter/Valentine's day over here! We do in fact keep up the glittery white and silver things for a while longer...but the candy colors are sadly put away till next year! (except in the bedroom..Where Everyday is truly a Holiday)
I had so much fun peeking into all of your homes this season! Thanks so much for sharing! Now show me some Valentine's stuff!!  :)
Have a fab weekend everyone!
xoxo Jenny
ps...My sweet sweet blogland friend Rosemary (from Texas) just started a Blog ! YAY!! Have a is looking AMAZING!! I am so excited to see more!! Welcome to blogland Rosemary!!


  1. I love your style.  Very, very pretty!

  2. Thank you so so much!! Do you have a blog? If so, I'd love for you to post a link! AOL makes it so hard for us bloggers! Sorry about that! Thanks so much for visiting!! Happy Happy New Year!
    xoxo Jenny

  3. everything looks beautiful!!!!!!!!! I knew you would love that wall color once you got used to it! Thanks for the pic of my angels, I just love to see what you did with them! Laurie:)

  4. Your home looks so yummy and delicious!  I would go crazy walking around and touching everything!
    ox Maija

  5. Ooooooooooooooh! How pretty! Thank you so much for sharing those gorgeous pics! Your tree, your home! The whole place is just lovely!!!!!

  6. That's some serious Christmas beauty!

  7. OHMIGOD Jenny!!!!!!  I don't even know where to start--it is all so breathtakingly beautiful!!!  What a beautiful, glittery, happy place for you and Aaron!!!  I LOVE the wall color!  And that old photo with the party hat??  Genius!  WOW!  Forget my house--I want to come over to your house!!!  I love it!  I can't wait to see what you do for Valentine's Day!!!                        xo-Melfie

  8. So beautiful! I love the tan walls. I am a tan/khaki wall girl myself,yes everything pops! I think I like the little man in the party hat best. The skirt is also fab. Mine is a vintage felt design in my chosen colors of red,silver,gold,and yellow,plucked from an estate salefor only a couple of bucks. I am also crazy for the cake stand with the scene. Sooooo wonderful!

  9. Aw sweet Jenny! Thank you for posting my blog on your site! I've already gotten comments from several kindred spirits!
    I am drooling over your christmas decor! SOOOOOO YUMMY! Love the pretty chandelier! I've got a couple for hubby to hang for me. Yep, hes an electrician but do you think i get my lights hung? LOL! NOPE!
    CAn't wait to see more of your new art, and more of your darling apt! Rosemary

  10. I LOVE YOUR STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

  11. Gorgeous, as always, dear! I am so happy you posted the recipe for the cupcakes! But can I also, beg, plead and cry for the recipe for the Brown Derby cake? That sounds and looks amazing!

  12. I adore your color palette against the new wall color!  You are so creative!!  Come decorate for me...


Thanks so much for reading! We absolutely love to hear from you please leave a comment if the mood strikes you, or if you have any questions for us about a recipe, project, art supply , paint color, etc. Don't panic if your comment doesn't appear right away...we moderate all comments to avoid getting tons of spam. Thanks again!!
xo Jenny & Aaron