Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Merry Christmas!!

Despite the demanding deadlines and the overall hectic lead up to this day, it still tops my list of favorite times. Me and Aaron split our day between our two families, which is easy because they live three minutes apart. We've done it this way for a dozen or so years, way back to when we still shopped at Toys R Us for my little bros. Now after we leave my parents and head over to Aar's parents we bring my littlest brother Walt along and he's all grown up in his argyle sweater, leather jacket, and hundred forty dollar limited edition sneakers (yeah I know, he's extravagant!)
  This year Christmas day will be double the fun because our little nephew Adam is a big boy of One and a Half, and therefore will be opening big boy gifts and tearing all his own wrapping paper! Me and Aar have 14 people to shop for now, and it's daunting but at the same time we feel very lucky to have that many people to shop for. We were walking around the mall the other day, our feet were tired, we were sweating in our coats, our arms loaded with shopping bags, and we felt Lucky to be there! Selecting the gifts can be difficult but it's a thrill to get someone something that they really like. Especially Walt, he's a clotheshorse!
  Anyway, gotta get going. We got a bit of a late start this morning because I was wrapping gifts into the wee hours and needed at least some sleep. I want to wish all of you the Happiest of Holidays! And now that the Holiday rush is officially over I'll have time to get back on here and recap the last month! Thanks so much to all of you for all of the Holiday Wishes you've been sending my way! You've made my year! I cannot thank you enough!!
Big big hugs!!
xoxo Jenny
Aaron sends lots of love as well!


  1. Merry Christmas Jenny & Aaron!  
    My, I know how you feel!  I love today and I love Christmas, too!  I come from a family of 9 kids, all grown up now, with children of their own, and so I couldn't even tell you the number on our list!  But it's a blast through and through!  

    I wanted to let you know my sign (bought from you on eBay) arrived yesterday via my friendly mailman!  I was so excited to hang your art on my kitchen wall for Christmas!  It's gorgeous!  I painted a zillon signs in November and December so my treat to myself was one of your signs!  I'm so love the art and glitter!  Thank you for all your hard work for everyone, we love it!  

    Now you rest and enjoy today!
    Merry Christmas again!
    Heidi Woodruff
    Everyday Cookies at Sweet Woodruff Acres blog

  2. Merry Christmas Sweet Jenny and Aaron!

  3. hope you guys are having an awesome day~!
    marry christmas!
    jessi nagy

  4. Merry Christmas, Sweet Jenny.  xoxo Holly


  5. Merry Christmas to you both - I hope it was filled with much peace and joy! Jerusalem

  6. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Best to you both! :-) -Jenny

  7. Jenny and Aaron-Merry Christmas to you both!!!  Hope it was wonderful!!!  xo-Mel

  8. Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

  9. Hi Jenny (and Aaron)! Hope you both had a wonderful Christmas!! Congrats on your feature in Romatic Homes!! Got it today and was so happy to see your work!
    Wishing you both a great New Year full of prosperity and creativity! xo, natalea

  10. Happy New Year Jenny!! Hope you and the family had a wonderful holiday and a even better New Years.


  11. What a fun post! You guys look so fun in NYC!!! Can't wait to see RH. Happy New Year!!! Michelle (michellemwhite.typepad.com) My Paper Tales


Thanks so much for reading! We absolutely love to hear from you guys...so please leave a comment if the mood strikes you, or if you have any questions for us about a recipe, project, art supply , paint color, etc. Don't panic if your comment doesn't appear right away...we moderate all comments to avoid getting tons of spam. Thanks again!!
xo Jenny & Aaron