Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My oh My where did the time go?


Hello hello, and happy holidays my sweet friends!! It has been so so long since I last checked in! So sorry for that. Life has been quite tornado like the past few months. I have a bunch of cool stuff to share with you...exciting news too! But for now, I just wanted to check in, to tell you that I still have a pulse....and to let you know that the Holiday Edition of Joli Paquet is in full swing!! Today was day one of the kit previews. You MUST stop on by for lots of holiday fun, ideas, recipes, and inspiration! Kits will be listed for Sale over the next few days. Here is a lil peek at what we will be offering:



"Happy Little Holiday Tree Collage"




It is a DIY collage kit on canvas featuring a print of our original vintage bottle brush tree painting! Mica Flakes, crystal glitter, tinsel trim, ribbon, and ric rac! Bring on the lights, cocoa, and mod podge!! :) This kit is super easy ..and FAST! :)



I'll be back tomorrow with some fun stuff! I've missed you all to bits!!


Happy Happy Holidays!!!

xoxo Jenny

16 comments:

  1. Super sweet kit Jenny!
    xo
    jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plan your own
    golf holidays in costa del sol and save money by booking

    direct with golf hotels, bed and breakfast near golf courses, villas and apartments with golf nearby and the golf courses

    themselves. European and Worldwide Golf Holidays provides a website and email direct link to golf courses, hotels, bed and

    breakfasts, villas and apartments for golfing holidays and golf breaks on or near courses in golf Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippe for the Joli little Packets, my favorite time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny,

    I sent you a message on Flickr but I'm not sure if you got it. I'm a big fan.

    Happy Holidays, and let your every day truly be a holiday!

    xo
    Doe Deere

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plan your own
    golf holidays in costa del sol and save money by booking

    direct with golf hotels, bed and breakfast near golf courses, villas and apartments with golf nearby and the golf courses

    themselves. European and Worldwide Golf Holidays provides a website and email direct link to golf courses, hotels, bed and

    breakfasts, villas and apartments for golfing holidays and golf breaks on or near courses in golf Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply Charming!
    Wishing you a season of CoMfOrt & jOy
    LiBBy BuTTons

    ReplyDelete
  7. Valentine's Day is right around the corner! Yup, it is.

    Please join me in my very first "Amour Valentine Swap". It's going to be easy, peezy and so much fun.

    Just drop on over to my blog for the details, then send me an email if you'd like to participate. The more the merrier.

    Thanks,

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since 1995 we bring you the best of Spanish Golf. Hotel bookings, golf resort information, courses, greeen fees... everything you need to build your tailored golf holiday in Costa Del Sol probably Europe's best golf destination.Exclusive and luxurious, a world apart where a traditional Mediterranean lifestyle combines with the pleasures of the good life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I really love looking at your blog. Thank you so much for the inspiration. I hope I could make a blog that as beautiful as you have. God bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so sweet. I am excited for your fun stuffs tomorrow. Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling, you have a lovely blog and a new follower….me. I will return often.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! We absolutely love to hear from you guys...so please leave a comment if the mood strikes you, or if you have any questions for us about a recipe, project, art supply , paint color, etc. Don't panic if your comment doesn't appear right away...we moderate all comments to avoid getting tons of spam. Thanks again!!
xo Jenny & Aaron