Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunny Sunday


Hey everybody! Hope you're having a lovely weekend! We have some sun shining...and our roofs are finally snow free! Though I did just see a facebook update about more snow headed our way by Thursday. Say it aint so! I never thought the day would come when I would be anti snow day. Does this mean I am a grown up?

I'm actually just popping in really quick...to say Hi!! But I will be back later tonight with a new painting...perfect for Valentine's Day or all year round! And...another Design Team spotlight!

till then...

I saw this a lil' while back, but came across it again yesterday. Really makes my heart happy. This daddy and daughter are too cute!! She is something else! :)


(pause my blog music first....way down bottom of the page)



See you guys later! Enjoy your day!
xo Jenny

7 comments:

  1. Can I just tell you how much I do love that song... I remember when I first heard it last year, I flipped!! And the little girl singing it is the sweetest thing ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love them! How cute. I love little girl rockstar singers. My three year old is Ziggy Stardust and I'm just one of her spiders. I'm ready for spring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for spring, as well. As much as I love winter - it has gone on long enough...I need a little greenery! Can't wait to see your new painting. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though I still enjoy a snow day here and there, I'm about ready for spring now too! Excited to see what you've been working on! And I love that cover of "Home" - what an adorable little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the song and love your blog...enjoyedf reading some older posts too....Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great song and an awesome little girl!! thanks for sharing !
    Im ready to be done with the snow too.. the older I get the less tolerant of it I am.. I hate being cold and I hate driving in it!
    Be sure to stop by my blog to see the sweet little monkey I made!
    have a great week
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...my...gah...I totally love that song and have never seen this video!! I think the cutest thing ever is the way she leans on his arm as they're singing. I LOVE HER! (And him for teaching her to love music.)

    Completely unrelated note...have you been to the new bakery in Ocean Grove? Talk about OMG! Two words: Stuffed. Cupcakes.

    :-) Laura xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! We absolutely love to hear from you guys...so please leave a comment if the mood strikes you, or if you have any questions for us about a recipe, project, art supply , paint color, etc. Don't panic if your comment doesn't appear right away...we moderate all comments to avoid getting tons of spam. Thanks again!!
xo Jenny & Aaron