Monday, September 12, 2011

So Excited!! Can you tell?! ;)

Hey kids!!
Oh my gosh! I am so excited right now...We leave today for The Creative Connection! Ahh!! I haven't slept in over 24 hrs bonkers right? Yeah I know! We are planning to nap in a little bit and then start out on our road trip tonight. yes I said road trip! Here's a lil vid I made late last night!

(don't forget to scroll down and pause my blog music before watching) :)

I may be blogging from the road, we'll see. :)

See ya soon!!
xoxo Jenny


  1. Aw Jenny that was so cool to see and hear yo talking! You look so sweet and I really like you voice, I was afraid you could possibly have a high pitch voice but no, it's just perfect! I like the idea of the little videos you wanna take/make for us each day of the event, it will feel a bit like coming along. Oh and how wish I could come to at least one of these exciting creative events one day soon! I'm all excited for you guys too and I wish you lot's of fun and success with your classes and that you wont forget anything while packing and of course all the luck for your road trip and hope you can get a little sleep before you start off!
    How come your sis Melissa is here in Germany btw and where in Germany is she?
    Hugs Carola xoxo~

  2. Hi Jenny,

    I was in your class on Saturday morning and wanted to thank you - it was so much fun!! I attended the Creative Connection last year and this year and your class has by far been my favorite experience. Your (and Aaron's) warmth and generosity of spirit is amazing and so fun to be around!!

    Take care :)

  3. nice to hear your voice..your so cute....singing and skipping

  4. I'm so, so sorry sad I had to miss it! I know you had an amazing time and I can't wait to read all about it.
    Next year for sure!!

  5. Welcome back home... it's always great to walk through the front door. I do enjoy your videos. Take care...


Thanks so much for reading! We absolutely love to hear from you please leave a comment if the mood strikes you, or if you have any questions for us about a recipe, project, art supply , paint color, etc. Don't panic if your comment doesn't appear right away...we moderate all comments to avoid getting tons of spam. Thanks again!!
xo Jenny & Aaron