Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dazzling deborah lippmann dupe!



Hey dolls!

Popping in to share a super fab find...but first, Hello! Hello! to my new friends and followers! So so lovely to be connected! It makes me so happy to see your sweet lil faces showing up on GFC and hellocotton! ...and of course so fun visiting your lil corners of blogland!

And I am just beyond excited about the fabulous group of sponsors lined up for April! What a diverse gathering of mega fun, talented, and sweet gals! You still have time to join the fun! Feature spot is booked till summer...but large and medium ads still offer some fab exposure and fun interaction!

Ok, ok...so last friday I shared a FAVE with you...

Deborah Lippman "glitter in the air" nail laquer. Well, I am so beyond excited to share this dead ringer dupe with you! Revlon's "Whimsical"! They are like seeeriously identical! After finding it I had to do some googling, knowing I can count on die hard beauty bloggers to have the 411! This gal's post really carved it in stone for me. With a savings of pretty much $10.00, it's enough to make me squeal! I've been wearing it for the past 4 days, and I promise, I smile everytime I catch a glance! :)

ohh...and I was super excited to see my Lime Crime post featured as a "Top of the Day" Beauty Blog on hellocotton yesterday! :)

Ok, I just had to share with you!
Be back tomorrow!
xo Jenny

8 comments:

  1. That is so pretty! Might have to keep an eye out for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found out about Deborah Lippmann laquer the other day. Is this polish similar to the DL magnet polish?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh I am going to have to go see if I can't find this color. It is so soft and sparkly! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so so loving it!! It looks like a pale pale blue int he bottle...but it really is almost clear. It looks amaaazing over aqua, or tiffany blue! Annnd white!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Christine...ohh I am dyyyying to try the magnetic polish!!! Ahhh how funnn is that?! This is not magnetic....But I'm sure I could use the magnetic polish and then top it with this! :)

    As soon as I get my hands on the magnetic I WILL blog it! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. :)

    The DL magnetic is ridic expensive, but I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found a bottle of the Revlon polish tonight at K-Mart of all places. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh Hooray Ms. Dee!!! :) How will you wear it?
    Happy Weekend!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! We absolutely love to hear from you guys...so please leave a comment if the mood strikes you, or if you have any questions for us about a recipe, project, art supply , paint color, etc. Don't panic if your comment doesn't appear right away...we moderate all comments to avoid getting tons of spam. Thanks again!!
xo Jenny & Aaron