Saturday, March 24, 2012

Let's all go to the lobby...



Hey Kids!
Happy Saturday!
I just had to share this adooorbs photo with you! Spied over on Jesse's blog...it immediatley had me grinning ear to ear! As soon as I saw it, my mind went right to those old timey drive-in movie intermission shorts...you know the dancing snacks?! I can totally hear the lil jingle in my head! "Let's all go to the Lobby, Let's all go to the Lobby..."



Aaron and I are working on a few different projects today. Some sanding, priming, painting, cutting, gluing...you know...the usual. :)

What are you guys up to?

I'll be back tomorrow to share one of our finished projects. For now...back to painting!
xo Jenny

5 comments:

  1. My first thought was Dr. Seuss with the shape and odd positioning of the bushes. I love it! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I can see it. It reminds me of the Dr Suess yard :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww - love those adorable retro commercials, and those bushes are so neat (they almost have a cartoon feel to them!). It sounds like you worked on some good projects and had a productive day. I was feeling lazy and relaxed with my pup all day and cooked a yummy dindin! Sometimes you need a lazy day. :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those hedges totally look like big naturey green corn dogs! Or what I think a corndog looks like anyway, having never eaten one or seen one in real life hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking corn dogs and pop cycles and candy...hahaha love it thought...such whimsy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! We absolutely love to hear from you guys...so please leave a comment if the mood strikes you, or if you have any questions for us about a recipe, project, art supply , paint color, etc. Don't panic if your comment doesn't appear right away...we moderate all comments to avoid getting tons of spam. Thanks again!!
xo Jenny & Aaron