Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Favorites




Hey guys! What a week! I survived the Brooklyn move (nuts!)  and have been playing mega catch up on so many things. Aaron and I were really happy to get that batch of minis finished and listed.  (Thanks so so much for all of the kind words and orders! It means so much to us)  We're hard at work on some new things that I am really excited to share!  If all goes well I should be able to show you some fun stuff by Tuesday or so! We are in total summer mode here in the studio...summery florals, pastel polka dots, faded cabana stripes...eeee! Can't wait to show you guys! :)

The sun is shining right now and the breeze is lovely. If this is any indication of this weekends weather, I'll be a happy girl! :)  What do you guys have planned? Whatever it is have fun!

How about some Friday Favorites? Starting with the above cuteness!
Such a simple project...yet it makes me smile so big! Glass jars + neon pink contact paper + a hole punch = darling vases!



This happy happy happy vignette can be found at the  Vintage Cupcake Co. shop! Do I really need to say anything here? Seriously...can't you just taste the frosting? 



As you know I'm a big collector of anything vintage kitchen, bakery, dollhouse-ish. One of my favorite things being a vintage Suzy Homemaker stove. They pop up on etsy quite often, and can always be found on ebay. They are certainly gaining popularity with our generation, and I'm sure the minty green color has something to do with it. The above stand mixer is way at the top of my wishlist! It's harder to find than the stove. I would adore it sitting on a shelf in the kitchen! I'm on the hunt!

This tea towel  makes me laugh! The crazy hand drawn font and overall unapologetic-ness. Love it!



This fantastic piece caught my eye a while back. On top of being cute, it's pretty clever! 
The tilted shelving presents the spines of products to the user, reducing the need to kneel to find what is required. :)




Alrighty kids... 
Let the weekend begin!!
xo Jenny

22 comments:

  1. Ok, that first photo is really beautiful, I love it, so so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Tereza I knooow! So simple.yet WOW!! LOVE it!! :)

    Happy Friday!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bookshelf is absolutely amazing! I must get one!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @becky Isn't it!!! I LOVE it!! So fun and clever!! :)

    Happy Weekend!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I really like that polk-a-dot jar idea!

    Contact paper is such an amazing thing. It can be used in SO many different creative ways. Yepp, I'm a fan of contact paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. eeek I love the cute fabulous cupcake sign! Gorgeous. I so love visiting your blog Hope all is well Grace xoox

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh man, that bookshelf makes my head hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Sarah Dawneé Isn't it fantastic?! Think of all of the possibilities! Using different punches! :) Totally making them!

    Have a great weekend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Kelsea @Pink Wonderland I know! I want one!! Such a cute cute shop! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Grace Isn't it amazing!? Of course it is in Utah! No where near us! :/

    They were on Cupcake Wars too! :)

    Have a great weekend!! We miss you!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Pamplemousse1983 HAHA! Do you mean that it just looks crazy? Like broken? haha

    Have a great weekend!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. @laurie-magpie ethel Ahhh!! Thanks Laurie!! It's always so so nice to see you pop in! :)

    Hope you guys have a great weekend!! :) Any sales to go to?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. My Mimi is in love with your hair and happy blog she tried to leave you a comment yesterday...so sweet with her misspelled words, she's 7........you have a couple of fans out there....love that cupcake on the wall....

    ReplyDelete
  14. I ADORE the polkas!!!!! Simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @polkadotpeticoat Ohhh goodness...that is so so sweet! Tell Mimi I sent her a BIG HELLO from NJ! :)

    Happy Weekend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Dawn yess! so easy yet so so pretty!! :)

    Thanks for popping in!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love it all. your blog makes me so happpppy:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pink!!
    I'm follow now from Tokyo.
    Please follow back me. OK??

    ReplyDelete
  19. liking the mixer so much! its just adorable hehe.

    i found you via hellocotton and i am glad

    xo
    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. That shelf is AMAZING!! Thanks for sharing. I just had to pin it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! We absolutely love to hear from you guys...so please leave a comment if the mood strikes you, or if you have any questions for us about a recipe, project, art supply , paint color, etc. Don't panic if your comment doesn't appear right away...we moderate all comments to avoid getting tons of spam. Thanks again!!
xo Jenny & Aaron