Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A little about me...

Hey guys!

I just wanted to pop in and say hi! Aaron and I are working on some reeeally fun projects and I can't wait to share them with you! I'm hoping to have a little sneak peek by the weekend! 

Also, I am truly honored to be the Artist of the Month over on Pink Wonderland. If you'd like to learn a little more...ok...a LOT more about me, pop over! Plus Kelsea has a great blog! She is a total sweetheart, with a passion for art and handmade! I think you'll love her!

I'm hoping to be back later this evening with a special artsy post. (If I can check off my to-do list)

Have a Great Day!
xo Jenny


  1. What a great post!! So inspiring!! I can't wait for your fabric line!! I know it will be so beautiful, and oh, how I would love to sew and create with it!! Have a beautiful day Jenny!! xo Heather

  2. Jenny, thanks for the incredibly well-thought-out responses and for being willing to share so much with us!! You and Aaron rock! <3

  3. Great interview, Jenny! Loved learning more about you and your art!~

  4. @vintage grey Thanks so so much! Kelsea asked some great questions! And I am a bit of a rambler! :) Glad you enjoyed reading it! Happy to share!

  5. @Kelsea Echo Ohh thank YOU sweet girl!! It was an honor and a pleasure! Thanks so much for having me!

  6. @Heather Thank you so much! :) Happy you enjoyed it! :) xo

  7. Just stopping by from the Wonderful Wednesday blog hop to say hi and I am now following you. Have a great day!


  8. Adore your blog! And congrats! :) Following from the linky!

  9. Jenny!!!...where have you been all my life?? Never knew they did Craft Boxes...and your page is freakin' AMAZEballs!!...one I now, TRULY look to for inspiration...Keep doin' the DANG thang, Jenny.

    Be Blessed <3

  10. Your feature was fabulous! Snd I love your colors!


Thanks so much for reading! We absolutely love to hear from you guys...so please leave a comment if the mood strikes you, or if you have any questions for us about a recipe, project, art supply , paint color, etc. Don't panic if your comment doesn't appear right away...we moderate all comments to avoid getting tons of spam. Thanks again!!
xo Jenny & Aaron