Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Favorites




Hey guys!

Oh my gosh I really just have to THANK YOU guys so so much for all of the beyond kind, thoughtful, supportive, lovely comments left on my "Blogging for me...and you" post.  Really, you guys had me smiling big, and even crying...happy tears of course. Geez guys. I've already said it but I really do LOVE you guys to bits!  :)

I took a bunch of notes and have lots of ideas and plans for this here blog. Namely: more Art Journaling! Lots and lots! I really didn't know you guys would be so into seeing it! Well, we are going to be doing lots of Art Journaling together! Yep! You and me!...and Aaron! Did you know he Journals as well? I think you guys will dig his style! He's pretty amazing when it comes to hand lettering. 
So...in summation: blog + more Art Journaling = happier Me & happier You.
oh, and there will be a bunch of other new and improved features! I'm excited! Thanks!!

Okie doke...how about this week's Friday Favorites?

The above dress is killing me! Yeah it's pretty cartoonish and not for everyone...but oh man I think I'd end up living in it! I normally...well actually never wear cream...but this dress paired with black tights would be so so sweet! Loving it!


Salted Caramel Ice Cream Cake Shots. Seriously! Who else is ready to faint? Killer right?



I just adore this! I'd buy a case if I had funny money. Just such a perfect pale pink.



I am such a big fan of Anthony Burrill's work. This poster has been on my wish list for quite some time. I saw it in person a few months ago at ABC Carpet & home in NYC and it's pretty great!


Look at these! I think I'd be staring down at my feet all day! So cute they'd almost double task as decor for me!
And they come in this happy shade of yellow too!


Good stuff huh?  Now if only we all had money trees right?

Have a great weekend!
xo Jenny

27 comments:

  1. I would so do those shots with you! Hehe.

    Those pink shoes are soooo cute! I almost never wear any shoes that aren't ballet flats, but I would certainly give those a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress. It will be perfekt with a pair black and white Lola Ramona shoes. My english is very bad, but I hope you understand what I am writing.

    I wish you a good friday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh those shoes!! They are so freaking beautiful!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny...THOSE SHOES!!! Swoon city and the sephora gloss is perfect...if only it didn't cost 18 bucks!!

    Love your finds :)

    I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these... but those PINK SHOES?!?!!?!! YES PLEASE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny, BUY THE DRESS!! It is adorable! I have been following you on pinterest for a long time. Was glad I found your blog a couple of weeks ago! I love the pink and turquoise...every time I see the combo somewhere I think of you. There is a turquoise house in the town I live in; I want them to paint the trim pink; I'd love a house like that totally retro inside.

    Sue Morrison
    basketsue2@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. BUY THE DRESS! It is adorable. I have been following you on pinterest and was excited when I saw your blog address on something you pinned a couple of weeks ago. I love the pink and turquoise; wish I had a room to decorate in those colors...would love a turquoise house (one in my town) with a pink door and filled with retro (my childhood) things!
    Sue Morrison

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenny....I adore your blog...just had to tell you that....thanks for sharing!


    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES more art journaling!!! Haha if you couldn't already tell I was enthused about it from my last comment... =D

    I would totally stop by for an art journaling session! Haven't been back to the East Coast for... five years I think? Crazy since I have family in NJ!

    Mmm... salted caramel ice cream cake shots? Oh my gosh! I feel like some of the best things (especially dessert-wise) these days have the longest names!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! I was certain that you and Aaron had designed that sign, because it Sooooo seems like your "motto "!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What sweet shoes!! The colors are so pretty!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your blog! I just happened to stumble upon it! Glad I did :) so funny how I live 10 minutes away from Asbury Park ;p

    redrose-vintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, I love your photos! <3
    I'm blogger from Indonesia and really like your blog!
    Can we follow each other? ;)


    xoxo,
    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Miss Dee Totally!! Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots! ;)

    I know..I want those shoezies badd!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Fru Lyserod Ohh you are so so right! I LOVE Lola Ramona shoes! :)

    Thanks so so much for visiting! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Becky Aren't they so so cute?! I'd want them in both colors!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Jenna Thanks for popping in! :) Yeah the shoes are pretty much perfect! :) and yeah...I don't know why they charge so darn much for the gloss... :/

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ Julie Tucker-Wolek When I win the lottery I'll buy us all cute shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Tereza {Drastic Plastic} Isn't it fantastic?! It is soo on my wish list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Sue Morrison hi Sue!! Ohhh thanks so so much for visiting my blog! So happy you found me! Well...until we have our dream homes...we have pinterest! :)

    Love from the NJ Shore!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. @**CREATIVE CARMELINA** Gosh..well thank you SO much!! So so sweet of you!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Kelsea @ Pink Wonderland hahaI I laughed out loud at the long named desserts comment!! :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Joyce Delia Well I will totally take that as a compliment! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. @vintage grey Aren't they?! total eye candy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. @ redrosevintage Ohh hooray! So glad you found me! :)

    Ohh wow...so close! :) We need to chit chat! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Sausan Hanifah Thanks so much! Happy to have you! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! We absolutely love to hear from you guys...so please leave a comment if the mood strikes you, or if you have any questions for us about a recipe, project, art supply , paint color, etc. Don't panic if your comment doesn't appear right away...we moderate all comments to avoid getting tons of spam. Thanks again!!
xo Jenny & Aaron