Monday, July 23, 2012

In the presence of Art I am humble , In the absence of Art I crumble

Not only did Aaron and I wake up today still smiling due to a day full of happy art making, we also saw that we received some of the sweetest messages, comments and emails from you guys about Aaron's pages! More than a handful of you mentioned that you'd love to see them as prints! How fun! Though that was never our intention sitting down yesterday...we are always prepared to make our art into prints and plaques for you guys. So we took a portion of today to do just that! We added a pair of matted ready to frame prints AND a pair of mini plaques to the shop!

We love Art Journaling and all manner of creativity and we know that so many of you guys can identify with this little saying here. We hope it finds a place in your hearts and studios...or wherever it is that you create & dream.

xo, Jenny


  1. Soooooooooo amazing!! Just love it!!!!!!

  2. @Julie Tucker-Wolek Thank you!! We really appreciate it! :) Happy souvenirs of a fun day! :)

    Have a great week!!

  3. ARGH I wish I wasn't on a budget while launching my business (price of custom packaging = ouch!)... I want these! Well, please just keep them in your shop for a little while... I absolutely need a pair of the wood plaques for my studio! They will be mine, along with the ferris wheel print, and other lovelies from your store! =)

  4. Wow these are great! Visiting from - found you on the GFC Blog Hop – hope you’ll come visit me too :)

  5. I keep meaning to get into the whole art journalling thing :)

    Visiting via the GFC Hop :)


  6. What a wonderful idea to turn them into prints. I love the quote and have already written it into my book of favorite quotations.

  7. They look so adorable!


  8. Those are super cute!! I have been following you for a while now and I was so excited when you linked up to my GFC Blog Hop! Hope you have a GREAT week!

  9. Love these and all your projects. Makes me jealous because I'm too lazy to draw/journal/paint.

    Send a little bit of your genius my way? :P

  10. so cute!

    come say hello at and have a fabulous week!


Thanks so much for reading! We absolutely love to hear from you please leave a comment if the mood strikes you, or if you have any questions for us about a recipe, project, art supply , paint color, etc. Don't panic if your comment doesn't appear right away...we moderate all comments to avoid getting tons of spam. Thanks again!!
xo Jenny & Aaron