It's time for a Fabulous Giveaway from my lovely July Sponsors!
Oh my gosh guys!! I am so so excited about all of these amaaazing goodies! I cannot thank this month's sponsors enough for their generosity and overall awesomeness! One lucky winner will be receiving all that you see here! Yep! You read it correctly...One lucky Everyday is a Holiday reader will be receiving ALL of the following prizes! Let's take a quick peek at what they are...
1. One month's subscription to It's Paper, Dear! (August)
Repeating monthly features:
A pretty journal for you to doodle, write, and/or collage in. A lovely pen or pencil for you to play in your new journal with, and pretty tapes and office goodies.
But let's not forget the paper...
Everything from note cards to recipe cards, from book marks to book plates. From templates to create the loveliest envelopes on the planet, to DIY paper projects. From stickers and stamps to labels and collage sheets. From scrapbooking and smashbooking supplies to stationery for writing darling letters. And it keeps going. Zie is the gal behind It's Paper, Dear and she just started this subscription service this summer. She is so passionate and excited about it...you have to read the details on her blog...I can assure you that you will be overwhelmed when your box arrives on your doorstep!
2. A $25.00 gift certificate to the Bake & Destroy shop! Which will afford you one of these Tees featuring the striking Natalie herself, or a pair of these cheeky panties, this hilarious "Less Talk More Tacos" tee...and much more! My friend Natalie has been Baking and Destroying for quite some time, and I always love whatever she's up to at the moment...and oh gosh, if you're looking for a kick butt recipe...Natalie is your girl.
3. An adoooorably sweet hand embroidered "Life is short Eat dessert First" hoop from Natalie at Take the Cannoli! Way back when me and Aaron first started selling one of a kind pieces over on Ebay, Natalie was one of our very first collectors. We only recently re-connected through the wonderful world of blogs. Everything Natalie does is touched with sweetness and reminds you to enjoy the sweet side of life. Let this adorbs hoop be a little introduction to Natalie's sweet world.
4. A $30.00 gift certificate to Windy Springs Art! Which will get you one of Windy's super cool prints! Specializing in Surf art, Frida, and Pin up girls...She's an Artista/Surf Chica from the Pacific Island of Maui...She says she's "stuck to this Rock like an Opiehi in a Northshore Swell!"
I just love when the art and the artist are one in the same...Windy and her work are inseparable. Love her style.
5. And last but certainly not least...a $45.00 gift certificate to the Kelsea Echo Studio shop! Annnnd a 15% discount code! Which is: HOLIDAY 15 ...yeah that's right...I gave away the code before I even picked a winner...and that's because the super generous Kelsea is offering the sale to all Everyday is a Holiday readers, not just the winner. Which is very cool, because you can go to her shop and begin shopping before waiting to see if you win the giveaway, right?!
In Kelsea's work you can see another example of how closely entwined the art and the artist are...everything is infused with a youthful exuberance.
Can you even handle this Giveaway?!! I'm so excited for you guys!!
Entering is easy:
Just leave a comment below! (make sure to leave your email address or link to your contact info)
It's that easy! I'll be choosing a winner at random on August 1st! :)
For extra entries, follow each sponsor's blog and leave a comment (for each) to say that you did!