Wednesday, July 25, 2012

When I'm with you...

I came across this video a few summers ago and instantly fell in love! I'm a big fan of the band Best Coast...and apparently someone else is too! Yeah, I meant for that to be the understatement of the century...but what I mean to say is that I just love it when I stumble upon something artistic and it hits all the right notes in my soul. When somebody else out there can read my daydreams. To me, the band Best Coast...and this song in the audio embodiment of this vintage Disneyland footage. Sun faded, fuzzy, magical melodies, all dreamy and drenched in nostalgia. It's enough to make my heart flutter! Anyway, I just wanted to share this sunny glimpse into the quintessential golden age American summer. 

xo Jenny


  1. What incredible footage! I've always been a sucker for vintage Disneyland. It's amazing how much is unchanged!


  2. I haven't heard of them... but after that... I think I am in love!!!

  3. LOVED IT Jenny! Thanks for sharing...brought back many fond memories of my childhood..,{dare I say}....

  4. Never heard of them, but I liked this. This takes me back to the good ole' days. :)

    I am your newest GFC follower from the blog hop. If you have a moment and would like to, you can visit me here The Things We Find Inside

    Thank you so much,


  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

  6. What great footage!! Such the classic memories! Have a great day! xo Heather

  7. I was at Disneyworld Paris as a child with my schools marching band and participated in a parade there.

    The video brought back memories.


  8. Hi, I am your newest follower from GFC Blog Hop on the Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife. I hope you will come and follow me too.

  9. i effing love best coast. so good <3

  10. Aren't they just so so good!! This is one of my all time favorite vids made by peeps/fans of bands. So fun!!!

    Glad you guys liked it!! Check out all of their music!!



Thanks so much for reading! We absolutely love to hear from you please leave a comment if the mood strikes you, or if you have any questions for us about a recipe, project, art supply , paint color, etc. Don't panic if your comment doesn't appear right away...we moderate all comments to avoid getting tons of spam. Thanks again!!
xo Jenny & Aaron