Saturday, August 18, 2012

Fresh from the oven...I mean studio


So I mentioned this past week was pretty busy. We were working round the clock on a big bunch of projects. One being a brand new batch of JUMBO diecuts! Some of our all time best selling prints have been our pastel frosted cupcakes, and it was about time we turned them into these eye grabbing room makers! They are just so bright and cheerful. I like to imagine where they might hang...picture a dreamy little room belonging to twins...a boy and a girl...and above each crib hangs the appropriate sprinkle topped cupcake!
 Eeee I so want to see that! :)  When I say Jumbo I mean Jumbo! They are about 16" x 16".  So chunky,  and the finish is just so satiny and beautiful.  We are pretty excited about these new additions! 










I just wanted to pop in and share the fruits of our epic labor. ;)   They are all listed in the shop now! Hope you guys are enjoying your weekend! 
xo Jenny

21 comments:

  1. @Julie Thanks so so much sweet girl!!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Elizabeth Thank you so much!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty Jenny! Love them :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are super cute, Jenny!! Love them all...and I want to eat them, too!!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh.... these are beautiful...I probably would spend a lot of time trying to lick the icing.

    I'm going to have to find a tape measure to figure out the size. I do have a space on my kitchen wall that might just be big enough.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so cute! They look good enough to eat!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing!! Following along with your great blog. Found you through the blog hop.

    www.itsybitsypaperblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Susanne Kooijman Thank you so so much!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Rose Garden Romantic Thanks bunches Michelle!! :) Yeah..we are pretty happy with how they turned out! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. @LuLu Kellogg Ohhh thank you so much sweet girl!! :) So lovely to see you! :)

    Aaron says hi!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Angie D in Ohio haha! Thanks! Well we aim to please...or umm..make you drool! :)

    Let us know if you need a special size! We can make them a smidge smaller.

    Thanks so much for popping in and for your sweet words!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper Well thank you so so much!! So happy to be connected! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your painting is amazing! It looks as though I could peel the paper right off the cupcake and take a bite. A huge bite!

    And what a wonderful idea to hang one over a crib!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gah those are so pretty! And I love the word satiny. I want to start using that...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow. I just found your blog and I love these massive cakes! They look like they would be fun in a play room or some such or, you know, in a bakery/cafe place. I bet they were fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so glad to have came across your blog today. I have spent the past half hour just looking at all your lovely work..simply amazing :) Now a follower!
    Jess x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! We absolutely love to hear from you guys...so please leave a comment if the mood strikes you, or if you have any questions for us about a recipe, project, art supply , paint color, etc. Don't panic if your comment doesn't appear right away...we moderate all comments to avoid getting tons of spam. Thanks again!!
xo Jenny & Aaron