Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's a Link Party! Join the fun!

Hey guys! I'm so excited to be co-hosting my first Link Party here on the bog! When Caitlyn asked, it was a quick yes!  :)  Join the fun! xo

Welcome to Wonderful Wednesday. This link party is here to aid you in finding not only new awesome blogging friends but followers as well. Share the love, follow the rules, and meet new people!This link-party can be found here every Wednesday.

1- FOLLOW YOUR HOSTS VIA GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT
(the first links in link-up, marked host!)
2-LINK UP USING YOUR BLOGS URL
(please do not use a specific post)
3-FOLLOW OTHER BLOGGERS & COMMENT
(meet new people, make new friends)
4-GRAB THE BUTTON, ADD IT TO YOUR BLOG
(share the linky love, and button up below)
5-SHARE THE WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY NEWS
(tweet, facebook,  instagram & etc about link party)



--

6 comments:

  1. @Louise.Amabilis I am soo hoping everything is working right. I think it should be live soon. The coding was a bit wonky...one of the hosts is hiding behind my side bar..I'm hoping to iron out kinks in the morning. Waiting to hear back from Caitlyn. :/

    Thanks for popping in!! Hope to see you linking up later today!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! After lots of tech issues..and then a power outage this morning...I'm finally back up and running!! Hope you guys have fun!! I look forward to meeting lots of new blog friends!!!

    xo Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Jenny! I loooove your art and blog! Am a new follower thanks to Kelsea of Pink Wonderland.

    xx Susie
    evensweeterdreams.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jenny! I love your pretty blog and I'm so glad I visited today! I've never joined a link party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great, I've never joined a link party either :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! We absolutely love to hear from you guys...so please leave a comment if the mood strikes you, or if you have any questions for us about a recipe, project, art supply , paint color, etc. Don't panic if your comment doesn't appear right away...we moderate all comments to avoid getting tons of spam. Thanks again!!
xo Jenny & Aaron