Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Birthday Sale!


Hey guys!
It's that time of year again...my Birthday has rolled around again...and whadaya know...I'm 25 AGAIN! 
And to celebrate this mathematical miracle we're throwing a big 25% off sale! (my real birthday is on the 22nd but we're starting a couple days early.) This is a great time to grab anything you might've had your eye on for a while...maybe one of our bigger signs or diecuts...ya know...an item where the discount will add up. Heck, I'm willing to share my birthday...shop for yourself...you deserve a gift. haha!
But seriously, a sale is sale...but when putting this together it's really you guys that we have in mind. You have no idea how much we appreciate your support...your pats on the back...your words of encouragement. We live to create and create to live...and without you guys none of it would be possible. Thank you so much for sharing another year with me. I look forward to many many more! Love ya to bits!
xo, Jenny

11 comments:

  1. happy birthday! going to check out your sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sweet Jenny!!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!! I love your shop!! That haunted house cake print is wonderful, and so is your blog! Xo
    megthecoolgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy early birthday!!! What a great sale!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!! The sale sounds awesome :) I have had an eye on a few of your things...I think I want to turn 25 again too ;)

    Xo,
    Eeka

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you Jenny! Nappy birthday my darling girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Jenny,
    I Hope you had a fantastically fun birthday full of yummy cake and other goodies!!!
    Michelle xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great finds! I love that cupboard!!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! We absolutely love to hear from you guys...so please leave a comment if the mood strikes you, or if you have any questions for us about a recipe, project, art supply , paint color, etc. Don't panic if your comment doesn't appear right away...we moderate all comments to avoid getting tons of spam. Thanks again!!
xo Jenny & Aaron