Monday, November 12, 2012

Benjamin Moore Color Chats




Hello sweet friends! I'm stealing a moment away from cleaning and scrubbing and organizing to share some happy stuff! It couldn't have come at a better time! I think it may help to balance the scales a bit. We've been needing a bit of sunshine over here.  I am beyond honored to be featured on Benjamin Moore's Color Chats today. Our dear and longtime friend Jane Dagmi approached me with this super fun story idea. Rather than give it all away here I'd love for you to click over and read it for yourself!  Jane is one of the  most talented and beautiful ( inside and out) people we know! We met her over a decade ago when we owned a store. She was the Editor at large for Country Living magazine at the time. We had so much fun working with her over the years on some really fab projects.  


I'm overcome with emotion right now.  Hard to put to words. The photo above was taken only a day or two before Sandy hit. We had no idea what would be heading our way. Those walls and floors will all need to be redone. But this little article just fills me with such hope and determination and love among a bajillion other things. It's a little reminder of who I am, who I was before the storm. Because I tell you...I am changed forever. I hope to think that it is for the better. 
A Huge thank you to Jane. I love her to bits and this was a gift today.

And thank you to you dear readers for visiting me and checking on me and thinking of me!

Love from the NJ Shore!
xo Jenny

10 comments:

  1. congratulations on such a wonderful and beautiful article! I have been thinking about you and your sweet family so much since Sandy. You have such a strong spirit and I can't wait to see what you and Aaron will create next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful feature article. No wonder it brought you a ray of sunshine! I hope the photos give you and Aaron the inspiration and gumption to do what it takes to rebuild your sweet home.

    Hugs,
    Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys deserve this and so much more.You are both wonderful artists and humane beings.Blessings and Prayers. Don,Angelina and Elliot Mast

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so great, Jenny! So glad to hear you have a ray of sunshine in this dreary, hard time! I am also glad your found that some of your favorite jewelry and accessories survived. I saw the photo on Facebook and boy are they adorable!!
    Michelle xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the article!! I am off to check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well i'm so glad you took a photo so that we can see, & you can remember. i know it's just so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you!

    Xo,
    Eeka

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Jenny! What a great article and I LOVE PINK! Your pink striped walls are so cool! I'm sorry that you'll have to redo them during your renovation, but I know that soon your home will be back to feeling like home! Thank you so much for taking the time to share. I know you're all very busy right now. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete

  9. What a fun article to be a part of. PINK, PiNk, pink everywhere! And a needed pick me up for you and Aaron as well. Thank you for sharing with us. I hope your "picking up" from Sandy has ended and you are on your way to the more creative aspects of the redoing process. Thinking of you all in NJ!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! We absolutely love to hear from you guys...so please leave a comment if the mood strikes you, or if you have any questions for us about a recipe, project, art supply , paint color, etc. Don't panic if your comment doesn't appear right away...we moderate all comments to avoid getting tons of spam. Thanks again!!
xo Jenny & Aaron