Sunday, July 21, 2013

10 Things you might not know about me


I've been blogging since 2006. And depending on the way I look at it I can either say that not much has changed or I can say that tons of things have changed. I actually need to dedicate an entire blog post to that topic. An exploration of my blogging then & now sort of thing. After typing the previous sentence my head is swirling with things to talk about. So I'll put that post on my list of things to do. I'll work on it. ;)

Anyways..."10 Things you might not know about me." I'm sure that I've been "tagged" in one of these more than a few times over the years, but it has been a while. I'm happy to say that the current tagging was done by the sweet and mega talented Kate over at Scathingly Brilliant. I really loved reading hers. Kate is such an amazing character. I adore hearing about her life, collections, quirks, family, cats, art. She's someone that I feel privileged to know. Like, you can watch all the quirky Indie movies you like...those perfectly soundtracked, curated, decorated, color styled, and wardrobed scenes in Wes Anderson films are pretty much Kate when she wakes up in the morning. And oh yeah, she's a Jersey girl. 

so...

10 Things you might not know about me:

1. I do not drive. I don't know how. I never have driven and I have no plans on ever doing so. I've been quoted many times over the years...referring to myself as "a passenger for life." I also know that one should never say never. But at the moment...no thanks. I never said I wasn't a weirdo. ;)

2. If you ever want to see me go from Jekyll to Hyde then just have a mosquito land on me or Aaron or one of the pups. Or for that matter just let one fly past my face...just let me see it and hear the tiny whine of its dirty little wings. I will full-on flip. ha! I have hated those jerks my entire life. I yell at them and call them the scum of the earth. Them and their buddies, fleas and ticks can all meet an early extinction...mega jerks!

3. I am not really a big fan of working out, though I know it is a must for a happy, healthy and balanced life. We have an elliptical that Aaron uses daily. I myself prefer to do "my tape". And by "tape" I mean a DVD, but I grew up in the 80s and my mom did a workout tape...Kathy Smith to be exact, and I only refer to my DVD as a tape, which is Crunch: Burn & Firm Pilates...I like it a lot. So for years I've only referred to this DVD as "my tape"...and then somewhere along the line this concept got even more warped. Totally dead serious, with not even a smirk, Aaron will say "ok, I'm gonna go do my tape"...which refers to his 45 mins on the elliptical. Not sure if this even qualifies as a thing you didn't know about me...but whatevs. 

4. I've always worn a "uniform"...always. I get into an aesthetic groove, or a clothing comfort zone, and I stick with it for a while. For a good period of years, back when we went to tons of hardcore shows and Aaron's band played all over, I really only wore the color red. Red lips always. Red cat eye glasses with rhinestones, a red satin jacket, adidas shell toes with stripes that I painted red. A big red ball bead necklace...oh, and my hair was in two platinum braids for like 12 years. I had these big red pony tail holders that I called bobbers. They were red and white balls that looked exactly like fishing bobbers. And then there was my camo phase. I only wore camouflage pants. And only the real deal army navy store issue. I'd either roll them up or cut them to knee length. Every pair was painted on by me and Aaron. We adorned them with little cartoon versions of myself...gold charm ice cream cones, cupcakes. And I'd pair them with black boots to the knee. In summer my top would be a black tank top...and in winter a black turtleneck. I'd throw in a leopard print purse or jacket...maybe splashes of pink. And ALWAYS big gold bamboo earrings. I was a total mash-up of my two heroes: Betsey Johnson and Mr. T. Seriously.
 Currently I mostly wear black. I love polka dots, some pops of aqua, but not much pink since my hair is pink.  

5. I adore Horror movies. Vintage Horror is my fave. Anything from the 70s...and vintage Italian Horror is way up there on my list. I really love all kinds of movies, but normally my first pick would be an old horror movie. My all time favorite movie is The Shining. And one of my first favorite books was this book by Vincent Price called Monsters...pretty much a catalog of monsters and oddities, in movies and real life. Anything from Eng and Chang, or JoJo the dog faced boy, to movies like The Creature From the Black Lagoon, and stories about the great Bela Lugosi and Lon Chaney. I spent many summer afternoons reading it. I wish I still had it. But like I said, I really love all kinds of movies. I can also watch any old Brando anytime. He's mesmerizing. In a total weirdo type of a way. Such a strange bird. I blogged my top 10 favorite movies of all time last year here


6. I do not like talking on the phone. Just not a favorite thing of mine. I'm a big talker too. But not on the phone. Not even sure why the phone scares me...gives me strange anxiety. Though I do talk to my mom on the phone almost daily...she's the exception I guess.

7. My happy place is a motel in Wildwood NJ...The Caribbean Motel. It's a Doo Wop motel...this is a style that's very popular in Wildwood..sorta 1950s theme, tiki bar, leopard print, bamboo, aluminum palm trees around the pool...atomic style light fixtures or clocks maybe. And they pipe in this dreamy mood music...very islandy/cabana/beach club/canasta feeling. It's a shame that I haven't been there in years...but whenever I dream of being somewhere to relax and forget everything, it's The Caribbean Motel that materializes in my dream sequence. 

8. And to continue the weirdness... I am not good with small social situations but I'm fantastic...electric even...when it comes to big events. Going to the movies with a group of friends...I might feel like I'm going to crumble...but teaching at large art events is not nerve racking to me in the least. Or doing the NYC Gift Show at the Javits Center. Like, thousands of people attend. Me and Aaron had our own booth, we set up our backdrop, our stuff, and there I am selling and speaking to hundreds and hundreds of peeps. Never break a sweat before, during or after. But picking a seat in the mall food court will give me clammy palms and pin dot eyes. Not sure what that says about me. Not sure I want to know.

9.  I like all kinds of music...truly all kinds. From Billie Holiday & Ella Fitzgerald, to TV on the Radio, Passion Pit, Sleigh Bells, Zeppelin and Black Sabbath. But my absolute favorite band is The Deftones. People are always shocked when they hear that. I enjoy the juxtaposition...that my vintage paper mache rabbits, and stuffed bunnies, and painted cupcakes, and pretty collections come with a backing soundtrack of Chino Moreno's screeching and heavy as heck guitars. It's nuts to some...but makes total sense to me. 
I remember in our early twenties, working in our antique booth, and painting period authentic florals on dresser fronts to coordinate with vintage barkcloth, and listening to "Sophisticated Lady" by day. And come nightfall we were standing in line to get into a Deftones show, along with dudes in combat boots and black trench coats.

10. I've never tasted beer, or wine or any alcohol for that matter. Not for any big or religious reason. It just never interested me. And by now you may have gathered that I am a worrier, panicker, weirdo. The thought of not being in 100% control or being altered in any way scares the heck out of me. But, I must tell you that I have no problem...actually don't even think twice about...others drinking. I'd even play bartender and serve up fun and fancy drinks at my party. I guess it's the same as driving. It's just not for me. 

Ha! I really have to laugh at this list. I was incredibly candid and honest here. I suppose I could have sat and thought of less odd things...maybe even some things that normalize me a bit. Bigger, more character forming things about myself...like resume` stuff...my dreams, or goals, or maybe the things I've seen, the people I know, or interesting people I have met or worked with. But oh well...there you go. 

Now I'm going to tag some friends, and please...if you'd like to play along I'd LOVE to read yours! Feel free to come back and leave a link to your blogged list! 

I tag:

Aaron

xo, Jenny...and Aaron says Hi!

77 comments:

  1. Loved reading all about you...you are a diamond gal...when you visit us one day...I will drive you all around London and show you all the really cute places...love ya chick xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sis! When I read your offer I said to Aaron that it would be absolute dream to have Happy chauffeur us around London! wow! what a thrill that would be! We WILL do it one day!

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your blog today Jenny I finally figured out how to start one and would be honored if you would go to it and follow me or leave a comment. Thanks so much Here is the link:
    www.Artiswithinme.blogspot.com Thanks again, look forward to reading more of your blog!
    Francine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Francine! I look forward to reading your blog regularly! So happy that you started one up! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, I think we are the same in a lot of ways! Clothes, yes, once I find something I'm comfortable in, I wear it always! And pretty much lots of black, sometimes a colored sweater, usually with polka dots or stripes. Alcohol doesn't really interest me...unless it's a mudslide, but that's really just more for taste, I could care less if alcohol was in it. Never been drunk and have no desire to be. HATE talking on the phone, I think it's being tied to the phone in one hand...I don't usually mind as much if I can put it on speaker, but still, far from my favorite things, although I will talk to my Grandmother a lot on the phone. Not good with small social situations either. Makes me feel so awkward and weird and like I just want to crawl in a hole or leave. There's probably a named disorder or something for people like us, hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay! Ha! I do believe that we are all a "type". And it's probably not coincidence that brings us all together in blogland! xo Jenny

      Delete
  4. Loved reading about you!! And I don't DRIVE either!! Those drivers scare the heck out of me!! :) And Wildwood is one of my all time fave vacay spots!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie! I can't believe you don't drive. For some reason...don't ask what the reason could be...but I picture you driving...going wherever you want to go! :) Ha! Oh jeez...Wildwood is great. I spent my early childhood vacationing there and the memories stuck with me through adulthood.

      Delete
  5. You are too cute! Of course you'd want to answer the phone when I call because it usually is something exciting xoxo! I'm not a drinker either. Tried it...not for me! Stay true to you...love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I would imagine that excitement infuses your every waking moment...and I will try to pick up that phone whenever its you on the other end! Thanks so so much Molly!

      Delete
  6. You are a very interesting and talented gal..... thanks for sharing......same goes here if you want to go out I have no problem driving and showing you around...I love driving.....
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, you are so great and we look forward to finding some free time in the future to cruise Jersey with you! xo Jenny

      Delete
  7. I have anxiety too and I was JUST talking to Ben last night about my weird anxiety about talking on the phone. I do it occasionally but I loathe it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Joleen, the phone really is an issue for me. There are actually other weird anxieties tied in with the phone too. For instance there were times when I received pretty bad news over the phone, the cell phone, and in the weeks after I realized that I simply MUST change the ringtone...because the current one would only remind me of that bad news that I had received. So, I constantly change the ringtone to try to chase away anxious sonic connections.

      Delete
  8. You're adorable! Not weird at all or at least no weirder than anyone else! My father has never driven or had a desire to learn and he's always managed to get where he needs to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly! Ha! For some reason I find it very intriguing that a dad has never driven...ya know? ...it's like this ingrained all American trait for that familial role. Clark Griswold in Vacation would be astounded! :) Good for your Dad!

      Delete
  9. What a fun read! I just love your quirky pink-haired self! Not weird at all! Just fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Shanna! Love ya right back!

      Delete
  10. I'm totally with you on the phone. I've never liked it... Even when I was a kid I remember running and hiding whenever my grandmother would call because I didn't want my mom to make me talk on the phone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Aaron knows better than to call me to the phone. And doesn't blogging just feel so much more comfortable than using the phone?! Thanks for reading my 10 things!!

      Delete
  11. These were totally fun to read! And really - very personal. You're right - they weren't huge or dramatic, but they really give me a nice picture of who you are. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie!! Glad you liked them. I like focusing on the small things in general. It seems like the small things tell us more about someone than their big broad issues.

      Delete
  12. Fun read! We have so much more in common than our love of pastels and all things adorable. XO
    Tisha!
    (I've been on a Pinterest break, but I'll be back soon, I miss your pins!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tisha! It's definitely no coincidence that our tastes align. I think our small quirks point us in the direction of the sweet things we love. Get Pinning!

      Delete
  13. I've always know you are swell, Jenny! Now, I love ya even more! Xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Katie, you are the best! do you know you've got one of the sweetest smiles in the business!

      Delete
  14. Those are all kind of similar to me.
    I love more of the cheesy horror and Syfy films. The worse the acting, the better the movie.
    You sounds even cooler than I imagined.
    Mahala

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mahala! Bad movies are so gooood! But the key is that the bad movie isn't aware of itself being bad. Ha! I'm no cooler than you are Mahala!

      Delete
  15. I can totally relate! It's also reassuring to know there are others in the world that are similar...

    I don't drink either.

    I am NOT good in small groups either...as I tend to prefer to be alone. However, I have no problem with public speaking or speaking before a LARGE audience... ;)

    -pamela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pamela! Every once in a while we need to be reassured that we're not alone in our semi odd behaviors. And as I read through comments it's becoming quite clear that we're not the least bit alone!

      Delete
  16. Haha. Former hardcore kid here too. I also don't think it's weird at all to like hardcore, or punk or whatever and also like cutesy things or nostalgic vintage pretty things at the same time. I always have! When I was growing up, everyone I knew liked Hello Kitty or cute stuff while also listening to hardcore or various types of music...those things were never mutually exclusive...we all also shopped at thrift stores and vintage shops...maybe it's a generational thing? I hope kids these days don't think you can only be into one style of music or one style of clothing, etc., at a time. God and I hope they don't think everything has to fit with their "personal brand." Blech.
    Anyway, I call them tapes too! I pretty much dread exercise but I will do DVDs or videos online, and I always say I have to do my "exercise tape."
    And I wear uniforms too. I blame the fact that I had to wear actual uniforms as a kid in school, so that when I could actually pick my own clothes every day, I was just drawn to the same thing by force of habit. Currently I'm wearing polka dots and stripes, frequently together, almost every day.
    I actually know a lot of people who don't drive, so I don't think that's all that weird. We didn't have a car for years and I didn't drive either until we moved further out to the suburbs last year and driving became more necessary.
    I also don't talk on the phone almost ever. I dread having to call to make appointments even. But I will talk to my brother all the time and a handful of other people. Most people just know by now to text or email. Haha.
    Anyway, it was fun to learn more about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! it's good to know that being abnormal is pretty much normal...depending on the circles you travel in. I think we've found a good niche here in the world of blogs. It's amazing how many of us nuts exist!

      Delete
  17. Oh Jenny, weird? No
    I think everyone of us have some of these personality traits.
    I did not drive for years but I just got a truck and am going to try to gain some independant ness!
    ( is that a word? ) lol
    I would much rather talk on the phone now. I was a teacher for years but now I would crawl into a hole before I could stand before a room full of people and talk.
    Weather we change or stay the same we are who we are, life is too short to sweat the small stuff.
    I don't think I am weird, I think I am unique!

    Smiles to you my pink hair twin,
    Dolly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dolly, you sweetie! Ha! "independent ness" : ) all of us peeps who make up words just make things harder on ourselves...adding way more letter than necessary. Love it!

      Delete
  18. Love this!! So fun to get to you better! Plus your cute quirks make me feel not so alone lol. Totally relate to so many of these! Thanks for sharing! I just may have to play along. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Krystal! I feel like blogging...meaning writing a blog and reading blogs...these are great ways to generally feel not so alone. We get to first browse and through...and what draws us in are our similarities...and then we can share about ourselves and not feel weird. I hope you do play along...let me know.

      Delete
  19. that was really fun to read. I am in my 20's and I don't drive. so thanks for the encouragement that there are other people out there who don't drive. but that may because of my disability but also because of my laziness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! Not driving has nothing to do with being lazy : ) there are nuts out there on the roads...you are being safe! : )

      Delete
  20. I loved reading this and were so similar!! I always get moaned at by my friends to drive but I just don't want to. It scares me or rather other drivers do!! Haha! Vintage horror are the best kind :)

    Lulu xx

    http://luluslittlewonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lulu! Yes...vintage horror!! I felt like James Brolin was a family member for a while because I had been watching so many horror movies from the 70's with him in the starring role. And really, driving is overrated. But it has made me have a pretty bad sense of direction being that I never even pay attention to where we are going...I just figure...I'm the passenger...what do I care?

      Delete
  21. you are not weird at all, jenny.
    i loved reading those 10 things about you.
    definitely have to do one of those posts again soon. haven't done one in a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eeny! Really...it's great to relate to the quirks of other people. The world shrinks a bit.

      Delete
  22. I don't know how to drive either, I tried, but I failed and decided to never try again as this is not my thing at all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously...if there is a state you NEED to drive in...it's NJ. I think it's got the most cars per square mile or something. And I've come this far with never being behind the wheel.

      Delete
  23. You are perfectly you Jenny, don't worry about a thing!

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meri! the feeling is mutual! : )

      Delete
  24. I love weird! You are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I love Maija! Seriously...you were instantly one of the most memorable people that me and Aar have met. I bet you hear that all the time. You are always so completely YOU. xoxo

      Delete
  25. Hah! We are so similar and I never would have guessed. I don't drink and while I do drive, I try not to very often (maybe a few times a month). And both of those things relate to me being a big ball of anxiety not loving a loss of control!

    Loved reading this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you seem to do extremely well for being anxious. And I'm not down playing your anxiety...quite the contrary...I'm complimenting your resilience. You seem like such a "can do" gal. Me and Aar can see that's what you and Jake are all about...you see something and say "why not?"

      Delete
  26. i love posts like this :D so fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kaelah! And I love ALL of your posts! You never fail to be fascinating!

      Delete
  27. I'm just like you with the phone...I ONLY talk to my mom (or husband if for some reason we get lost from each other at Target)! And I do the "uniform" thing, too! Only mine are never as cute as yours sound! And I haven't driven and years and don't miss it, but since I have 4 kids I need to go get my license and start again for my poor hubby's sake. But I could happily be a passenger forever, too. I don't do well in social gatherings, but I've never tried huge ones. Maybe I would rock them like you, who know? haha! Really, I think I would faint!! I don't really drink, either, unless hubby offers to share a few sips of his margarita. I laughed out loud when I read that Aaron says "I'm gonna go do my tape" when he does the elliptical." You guys are too fun! I LOVE weirdos!!! Maybe because I am one! :)
    Michelle xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! Me and Aaron lose each other in Target too!...only here's the bad thing...we only have ONE phone! That's how much we are together...there is no need for two phones. Maybe we'll get walkie talkies for Target trips though!

      Delete
  28. Ooowee!!! Thanks for including me. It will be a challenge to think of 10 things about me that are worth sharing yet still blog appropriate...but I'm up to it! I'll try not to steal any of your answers; we have a few in common! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you qualified your statement with "blog appropriate"...because I bet there is a universe of amazing stuff...I bet you're an Iceberg of worthy fodder...seven tenths are below the surface! And since I'm responding late...you may know that I've already read your ten things. Fantastic...and I'm sure they are just the itty bitty tip of your Amazingness!

      Delete
  29. I never use the phone and I don't drink either. I just don't really understand why anyone would.

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I know Becky...that's how I feel when I think of myself? But I also totally get it when it comes to others. I know that I'm naturally tightly wound...and some people are just loosie goosies who can chill.

      Delete
  30. But that is what makes you so special to be around. You are you with all the interesting nooks and crannies. Far more interesting! I love your candor and I hope to see you again. It's been such a long time since Kim's event where we first met. I sat behind you on the bus.... are we still friendsies??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yesssss. Me and Aaron will definitely get back out in the world this upcoming year and it would be great to see you again. We enjoy artistic outings so much and feel so lucky to have this little scene of peeps who all have so much in common!

      Delete
  31. omg, Jenny! It's AH-MAZING to know that such a cool chick like you doesn't drive- just like me!! I'm 46 and do not drive. Although for me, it's entirely fear based. I DO have a license, though, but it's basically for i.d. purposes. I drove for a short while when I first got my license ( in my early 20's!)but haven't driven since. Like yourself, I am a "passenger for life"! Thanks for sharing these tidbits about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow...I can't believe how many non drivers have been coming out of the closet! We have to find the common denominator in all of us! Thanks so much!!

      Delete
  32. Aahhhh cutie, I loved reading all about you!!!
    love
    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison! I'm happy to relate...feels great to be on the same page with so many cool people. xo!

      Delete
  33. ~*Jenny is COOL!*~
    :) Not a weirdo!
    You are awesome!
    (((This was so much fun to read!)))
    Nice getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! You are much too kind : ) I'm glad you liked reading along. I hope to entertain you with more oddities in the future! xo

      Delete
  34. You are so NOT a weirdo. You're an original. You're true to you! I'm the same way with music....people laugh when they see Ella Fitzgerald, Soundgarden, Beastie Boys, and Band of Horses all on my rotation. I think it's great when you can appreciate all kinds of art/music. I have trouble with some of that on my blog sometimes, one day I'm showing my kitschy thrift finds and then I'm talking about following Pearl Jam for a month on tour. I think the key is being true to you! We love ya Jenny - be as "weird" as you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam! yeah, I think you need a whole bunch of varied ingredients in order to function normally...or I do anyway. I feel like each little diverse tid bit goes into everything I do creatively. And oh yeah...Aaron is jealous of you following Pearl Jam. : )

      Delete
  35. Thanks for sharing, Jenny! I really enjoyed this.
    I really love the Deftones, as well.
    I also really love Bright Eyes.
    Love & Prayer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Tiffany! and Ha!...Deftones: my Fave...Bright Eyes: Aaron's Fave. how bout that? : )

      Delete
  36. I can relate to the "tape"... my husband and I have very similar inside terminologies. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I know...we often have to translate our conversations when other people are around...and so many times we go "ah forget it...its a long story." : )

      Delete
  37. Love The Caribbean Motel and all of the Doo Wop motels/hotels in the wildwoods.Have followed you since your start and have some of your great pieces.I feel proud to call you friend.
    Angelina
    www.angelinascards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest Angelina! Yes...both me and Aaron have very early childhood memories of Wildwood. It's also where our whole class went after the prom. Again...you are much too sweet! : )

      Delete
  38. Jenny. I Love old horror movies. Anything with Vincent Price! I love his version of House of Wax! I also love The Haunting with Julie Harris. I wear so much black that my hubby says he is married to Johnny Cash.I am Italian.I have been making handmade cards and paper stuff since 2004.My 15 year old son Elliot is a baseball all star and has raised over $15.000 for Pittsburgh Children's Hospital playing baseball. When he was born we were told he may never walk. Me,hubby and our son are only children. We have 3 dogs and are involved in dog rescue.I was a musical theatre major in college,minor in English. I am not using either.My Grandma raised me. I am addicted to old greeting cards.I LOVE watermelon and potato chips.I hate amusement park rides and am scared of pretty much anything that flies. I am the soup queen of the family.I am also obsessed with Christmas and I should have been born in the forties not the seventies.We have the same dog trainer as Derek Jeter. I am 3 years older then my hubby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing Angelina!! These are so fascinating...and I loved reading them rapid fire like this. Just read them out loud to Aaron. The three of you being only children is interesting...it's making me contemplate exactly how unique that would make you guys as a team. I know there are similarities in first born children and only children...me being first born...I can very slightly relate. And that is so awesome about Elliot's charity work...Wow! xoxo!

      Delete
  39. weird! I just stumbled upon your blog 2 seconds ago and when I read about your "tape" Crunch: Burn & Firm Pilates I was like "OMG!!!" Because I have been working out to that video (off and on) since 2005!!! Its the only one Ive ever liked and the only one I will ever do! Too funny. Are you at the point where you can turn the volume off and do it by heart?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! We absolutely love to hear from you guys...so please leave a comment if the mood strikes you, or if you have any questions for us about a recipe, project, art supply , paint color, etc. Don't panic if your comment doesn't appear right away...we moderate all comments to avoid getting tons of spam. Thanks again!!
xo Jenny & Aaron